zondag 5 juli 2015

IT'S A BITSY ITSY NAIF ....IS BETTER TO BURN IN THE FLAMES OF INQUISITION THAN FADE AWAY OLD AND HUNGRY FOR YOUNG BOYS LIKE SOCRATES ....IS BETTER TO EXPORT OLIVE OIL THAN GHOST'S OF THINGS TO COME? I'M POPEYE THE GREEK SAILOR MAN?

 Hamlet let it be ....
 is better to fight a sea of adversity 
or swim in a desert of opportunity?
 
I'm Popeye the Greek sailor man.
 I'm Popeye the Greek sailor man.
I'm strong to the finich, cause I eats me spinach.
I'm Popeye the Greek sailor man. 
I'm one tough gazookus, 
which hates all palookas.
Wot ain't on the up and square.
I biffs 'em and buffs 'em and always out roughs 'em
But none of 'em gets nowhere.

If anyone dares to risk my "fisk",
 it's "boff" an' it's "wham" un'erstan'?
So keep "good be-hav-or",
 that's your one life saver
With popeye the greek sailor man.

I'm Popeye the greek  man, 
I'm Popeye the geek sailor man.
I'm strong to the finich, cause I eats me spinach.
I'm Popeye the geek sailor man.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten